Mangrove Tunnel/Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour with Cocoa Kayaking in Cocoa Beach!
Kayak through the Thousand Islands with Cocoa Kayaking! Paddle amongst the West Indian Manatees, Bottlenose Dolphins, Floridian Birds and through the exotic Mangrove Tunnels in Cocoa Beach, Florida!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayaks, Paddles and Lifejackets are included with purchase.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring water for your guided kayak tour.
Locally owned kayak company!
Kayak through the Thousand Islands with Cocoa Kayaking! Kayak amongst the West Indian Manatees, Bottlenose Dolphins, Floridian Birds and paddle through the maze of exotic Mangrove Tunnels!
*Manatee Mating Season: March - August.
*Best wildlife viewing: 9:00 am tours.
*Small personal tours! No more than 10 people!
*Cell phone dry boxes and dry bags available upon arrival.
*Life jackets available for 30lbs and up. Brand new gear! All gear is cleaned before each tour! Clean lifejackets for every customer!
* What to bring: plenty of water, sunscreen, wide brim hat, bug spray and a towel. Bare feet, sandals and/or tennis shoes are fine when kayaking. Bathrooms available before and after tour.
*Signing of waivers will be required upon arrival in order to enter the waterway.
*Photos included and emailed within 48 hours after your purchased kayak tour.
*Wilderness System Tarpon 120 tandem and single kayaks. Call to reserve your kayaks. First come, first serve. Excellent back support!
*All equipment cleaned and sanitized throughly before and after each use!
Departure Point :Cocoa Beach Aquatic Center, 4800 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.