Mangrove Kayaking Tour
Enjoy the beauty of birdwatching, kayaking, nature and a great time in a single tour!
We will be going underneath tunnels of mangroves to admire the beauty of nature!
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes in all three sections, Ocean, lagoon and the river of Manialtepec.
At the end our tour we will be able to enjoy outhentic regional Oaxacan cuisine such as sopes, quesadillas and fresh tropical waters
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Life jackets, Kayaks, paddles
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Sopesitos
What's excluded :
- Repelent, Sunscreen
We will be going on an amazing kayaking, birdwatching and sunrise adventure! Pick up will be early morning at 7:00 am. Once picked up we will be driving for 25 min North to the lagoon of Puerto Suelo. Here we will do a crossing on a small panga boat to reach the Ocean Side, an absolutely breathtaking view. From here we will board our kayaks to start our adventure throughout the lagoon to observe a variety of endemic and migratory bids,(depending on the season we will be able to see from rosetta spoonbills, herons, hawks, parrots, aningas, pelicans, king fisherman, storks, and many more), after going along the mangrove tunnels we will head up river to enjoy the breathaking views that the ocean and mainland have to offer. We will continue throughout the river until we reach the sandbar and return back to the kayaking dock. Here we can enjoy a delicious mexican regional meal such as sopes, quesadillas, chilaquiles and even seafood. After our meal we will be heading back to Puerto Escondido.
• Puerto Escondido Fishing, Prolongacion 2 Norte num. 617, Puerto Escondido 71980 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or Airbnb in Puerto Escondido
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.