Take this opportunity to unwind from the hectic pace of the city with this kayaking experience that takes you out on the eastern mangrove lagoons of Abu Dhabi.
You’ll explore the unique marine eco-system on this 1-hour kayaking adventure. An experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you through the mangroves of Abu Dhabi and explain the importance of their existence within the coastal system. You’ll encounter a variety of terrestrial and marine life as you paddle through the mangroves.
The harbor is protected from all weather conditions and the calm waters make kayaking fun and easy, no matter how little experience you have.
Your tour operator’s aim is to provide all kayakers with a fun, safe experience in an eco-friendly way, highlighting the natural treasures of the mangrove lagoons.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Kayak
What's excluded :
Spend an enjoyable hour kayaking along the beautiful waters of Abu Dhabi’s eastern mangrove lagoons. Take in the natural beauty as you paddle along the coastal system. Marvel at the variety of wildlife, both on land and in the water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi. We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.Ports
- AbuDhabi Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.