Mandalay Day Tour: Markets & Fine Food
Mandalay is known for its food and interesting market showcasing food from all around the country.
Continue with a stroll to a lively neighborhood with house industries showing you how to make Mandalay sweets, local cakes and noodles.
Drive to country side and stop at a farm to see where all the foods actually comes from.
A typical home made Mandalay lunch is served at one of the lesser known monasteries in the country side where we donate and help planting a few “Sein Ta Lone” mango trees – producing in a few years the best mango in the country – as a Burmese saying says: “the best time to plant a mango tree is 10 years ago – the second best time is today”.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- All transfers with private air-conditioned vehicles
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Zone fee
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Food Centre, 78 St, Theik Pan×Sagaing Branch St, Chan Mya Thar Zi Tsp, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
We start early morning with a local breakfast (Nan Gyi Thoke) and visit to the vegetable market. Continue with a stroll to a lively neighbourhood with house industries showing you how to make Mandalay sweets, local cakes and noodles.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.