Manatee and Dolphin Kayaking | Haulover Canal (Titusville)
The Manatee and Dolphin kayak tour is one of our busiest kayaking trips and the #1 daytime outdoor activity in the Orlando Florida, Cocoa beach area. This location can see upward of 200+ manatee any given time so don't worry about "if" you'll see one, The question is how many will you see?! We offer you the chance to witness the Bottlenose Dolphin in the act of predation. We have a few places we frequently see dolphin preying on baitfish. It is not uncommon to witness these resident IRL Bottlenose Dolphin breech the waters surface out to their dorsal fin, LITERALLY, just feet from your S.O.T. kayak, while snapping at a Mullet in the air!! It is truly "a once in a lifetime tour" for our out of State/Country guests.
• Multiple launch times
• Locally owned and operated
• Once in a lifetime experiences
• Smaller groups for a more intimate experience
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- INCLUDED: KAYAK, PFD, PADDLES, LAUNCH FEES, AND HAPPY GUIDES!
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for the guides
Once travelers arrive, they will be checked- in. Once check-in is completed we will will get everyone outfitted into their PFD and paddle. From there we will go over a safety check and safety instructions , this lasts about 5 minutes. Now we will head out onto the water where we will spend a leisurely 90 minutes paddling around looking at manatee, dolphin and other available wildlife/marinelife.
• Florida Adventurer Inc, Haulover Canal, Titusville, FL 32952-2570
Departure Point :A Day Away Kayak Launch Spot, Mims, FL 32754, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 not admitted on this tour
- sunscreen, bug spray and aquatic footwear are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.