Manaslu Circuit Trek - 19 Days
Mt. Manaslu world’s 8th highest mountain at 8,163 m and 26,781 ft high located wholly within Nepal North Mid-West around remote areas of Gorkha district first ventured and ascended by Japanese Expeditions in the way back 1956, with the support of Nepalese Sherpa guide Gyalzen Norbu.
An interesting adventure Around Manaslu where walk leads you from low warm areas of paddy fields following raging Budi Gandaki River near to its glacial source at high and scenic Manaslu the valley around Lo and Sama-Gaon, an interesting traditional farm village facing great views of Mt. Manaslu.
As journey leads past mid-hills and farm villages with nice tended agriculture fields and terraces around Jagat-Philip and towards nice lovely woodland of the coniferous forest with tall rhododendron and pine trees.
The adventure continues on leaving the tree lines for the sheer wilderness of mountains and glaciers at Sama-GaonSamdu village situated close to the border of Tiber frontier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with a family environment.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Additional Hot Drinks/bottled drinks/boiled hot water/mineral water Electronic device re-charge, hot shower/Wi-Fi
Day 01: On arrival at Kathmandu airport 1,340 m meet our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu with options for the tour with time for trek preparations.
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola 730 m via Arughat 570 m – 06 hrs journey.
Day 04: Trek to Machha Khola 930 m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Dobhan 1,070 m via Tatopani (Hot Spring) – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Jagat – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Philim 1,570 m – 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Bihi Phedi 1,990 m -06 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Namrung 2,630 m – 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Lo-Gaon 3,180 m – 05 hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Sama-Gaon 3,530 m -05 hrs.
Day 12: At Sama-Gaon rest day for acclimatization and local excursion.
Day 13: Trek to Samdo 3,690 m – 05 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Larke Phedi / Dharma-Shala 4,470 m – 04 hrs.
Day 15: Cross Larke La 5,215 m / 17, 110 ft and trek to Bhimthang 3,790 m -07 hrs.
Day 16: Trek to Gho 2,760 m – 06 hrs.
Day 17: Trek to Dharapani 1,725 m -05 hrs.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with a free afternoon.
Day 19: International departure for homeward bound.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :4:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.