Manaslu and Tsum valley trek
Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek is one of the most famous adventurous treks near Tibetan border of Nepal. Manaslu, 8th highest mountain in the world is famous for its trekking route filled with natural treasures of clear streams, stunning mountains, teeming vegetation, cascading waterfalls, natural hot spring and many more. The fascinating Manaslu mountain lies in the border of Tibet and Nepal about forty miles of Annapurna surrounded with the majestic Himalayas such as; Buddha Himal, Chuli to the west, Sring Himal and Ganesh Himal to the south.
Tsum Valley is fused with the ancient arts, cultures, unique religion, language and their living pattern. This amazing
Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley trek
in Nepal will provide you an opportunity to explore the hidden Tsum Valley and encounter with the Tibetan like people and their unique culture and tradition.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach(Kathmandu - Barpak, Besisahar - Kathmandu)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare including airport tax
- Bar bill and beverages including water
- Snacks and personal expenses
- Battery charge and Wifi
- Laundry service
- Tips for the staffs
- The Hidden Tsum Valley is a land of monasteries, situated on the north part of Manaslu in Nepal. The
Tsum Valley and Manaslu
Circuit is filled with numerous magnificent mountains, deep gorges, hamlets, high passes, Gompas, ancient Mani Walls, Chortens, prayers flags and natural scenery. Manaslu Circuit trekking trail is less exposed as compared to another famous trekking trail. Before 2008 it was a restricted area for outdoor lovers.
Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit trek offers you to explore Larkya La, adventurous high pass and cultural heritage of scared Buddhism. Trekking in the less explored Valley and Nepal’s last Himalayan hidden treasures with the stunning views of Himalayas make this trek worth visiting.
The way to Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley
Manaslu circuits with Tsum Valley trek begins with the scenic drive from the Kathmandu to Barpark. From Barpak, we will begin our official trek by follow several beautiful Budhi Gandaki river, Soti Khola, Maccha Khola, and other varied mountain villages Jagat, Eklelbhatti, Mu Gompa and reach to the Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuits Trek. Explore the Manaslu Circuit Trek and Tsum Valley, we will return back to the Kathmandu by following the different route.
Departure Point :Mandala Street
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Return location will be under the employer provident fund
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.