Manama in 4 Hours
This 4 hours, city tour Covers: culture, tradition, history.
From Manama city, to Muharraq island, to Bahrain Bay man made island.
A walk in the old Manama souk, with a stop at spicy shops and a traditional welcome tea at traditional coffee shop.
This tour gives you a clear comparison between the old and modern
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque), Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Alfateh, Manama, Bahrain, 35 minutes.
Close on Fridays
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Bahrain National Museum, Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Close on Tuesdays
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Muharraq, Al Muharraq
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade Center, 505 King Faisal Highway, Manama 312 Bahrain
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bab el-Bahrain Souk, Bab Al Bahrain Ave, Manama 304 Bahrain
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bahrain Intl Airport, Bahrain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.