Manali Street Food Tasting Tour (2 Hour Guided Walking Tour)
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Manali on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Manali on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even through it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach.
Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manali, Manali, Manali Tehsil, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Manali (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city, taste variety of local delicasies like hot dogs or spring rolls, slush at café that smells of old world charm and chat itmes like fruit chat, chole bhature, gol gappe etc.
Taste the Honey Masala Idli combination of south Indian & Thai dish served with honey; as well kurkeys, the traditional Tibetan dish.
Witness the preparation some delicacies that even through did not originate from Manali but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
End the walk with siping a cup of tea of coffee with unmatched views of Manali, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :German Bakery & Cafe, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Return Detail :Manu Temple, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.