Manakamana Darshan Tour From Pokhara on SIC
Hindu people believe the Manakamana Devi fulfills the wishes of her devotees, thus called the wish fulfilling deity.
Cable car is a first passenger transportation car in Nepal that has become extremely popular with the locals and tourists.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (within Lakeside area of Pokhara)
- Round trip transfer by sharing bus
- Round trip cable car (Rope way) ticket.
- Local guide to assist you.
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manakamana Temple, Manakamana, Gorkha 34000 Nepal
After pickup you early morning from your hotel, will transfer you to the bus, and than bus drive through scenic river side highway to Kurnintar, upon reached at Cable car station, will that ride cable car for 1bout 15 mintes, upon reached at Manokamana temple, you will have an hour to explore it. After that we will return back and ride cable car to get down, and than bus drive back to Pokhara (approx 3:30 hours), upon arriving at Pokhara, we will transfer you back to your hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara. Tour end.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.