Managua History Walking Tour
Nicaragua’s capital offers you the chance to discover the rebellious history of the nation and gorgeous views.
Is Managua the oldest city in continental Latin America? What means Nicarao? Which is Nicaragua’s most famous feature? Which is the connection between Rolling Stone singer Mick Jagger and Nicaragua?
You will learn about great local heroes, enjoy the views at the shore of the capital's lake, and trek through the bustling city market.
You will have the chance to discover Plaza de la Revolución, Old Cathedral, Tiscapa Hillside, and the National Palace of Culture.
Get ready to experience Nicaragua from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Managua.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Managua, Managua, Managua Department
Walking tour will follow this route:
Ruben Dario Monument
Ruben Dario National Theatre
Plaza la Fe
Statue of Simon Bolivar
Plaza de la Revolución
National Palace of Culture
Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ruben Dario Monument, Managua 11001, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 14 Av Sureste, Managua 11129, Nicaragua
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.