Mambukal Resort Tour In Bacolod
The Mambukal Mountain Resort sits 1,200 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Mt. Kanlaon National Park. Lush
greenery welcomes you to this volcanic escape. You will be served a sumptuous lunch of local cuisine and seafoods.
Mambukal has so many activities in store for you, from swimming to hiking up the waterfalls trail, from dipping in a sulfur
hot pool to watching three species of bats. There’s a butterfly sanctuary and a boating lake, as well as a zipline.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transportation during tour
- pick up and drop off within bacolod city
- local driver guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mambukal Mountain Resort - Reservation Office
What's excluded :
- Activity Fees
- Hot spring, pool and other activities usually cost around $2 per pax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mambukal Mountain Resort - Reservation Office, Northwing, Old Capitol Bldg., N Capitol Rd, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines
MAMBUKAL MOUNTAIN RESORT
-trekking to waterfalls
BONGBONG OR MERCI (Shopping center)
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: BongBong's, Lacson St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines
Bongbong’s or Merci (Shopping Center)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off within Bacolod City
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We advise guest to bring their own packed lunch.
- Hot spring, pool and other activities usually cost around $2 per pax.
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.