Malumpati Cold Spring Adventure Tour
The Bugang River In The Island Of Panay Has Won Numerous National And International Awards As The Cleanest Inland Waterway In The Philippines. Part Of The Reason Is The Purity Of The Water That Emerges From These Two Springs (Which May Be Connected At A Deeper Level).
The Smaller Spring Has Been Plumbed To A Depth Of 30 Meters Without Finding The Bottom. The Larger Spring Nearby Is At Least 20 Meters Deep. From Here The River Flows Through The Rain Forest Providing Water To The Surrounding Villages, Before Entering The Ocean About 10 Kilometers Away Just North Of The Town Of Pandan, Antique Province.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local BBQ Lunch.
- Tour Coordinator.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antique Province, Antique Province, Panay Island, Visayas
One Of The Wonders Of Antique Province
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :McDonald's, Malay, 1800 Aklan, Philippines
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.