Maltese Wine & Chocolate Pairing
Learn about wine making and chocolate production while tasting some indigenous wines unique to Malta and pairing them with our flavoursome artisanal chocolates. This event is lead by our own experienced guide who will talk about wine flavour notes as well as the history and manufacturing processes of chocolate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Chocolate and Wine to pair
What's excluded :
In our one hour Wine & Chocolate Pairing, we pair a tasting selection of Maltese wines with some of our premium handmade Malta Chocolate Factory chocolates, truffles and pralines.
We discuss the wines and learn where they come from and about the different grape varieties. We also talk about how wine is made, the flavour notes, and compare and contrast these with each other.
We also talk about the history of chocolate and its manufacturing process, and how our quality chocolates are made and we discuss the individual flavour notes of each.
With each of the wines, we pair our chocolate truffles and pralines to show you how chocolates and wines together can enhance each of the other flavours.
Very educational and very fun at the same time.
Departure Point :Malta Chocolate Factory, 179 Triq Sant' Antnin Street, Bugibba SPB 2658, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.