Malta's Scenic Tour Visiting Palazzo Parisio, Clapham Junction, Dingli Cliffs and Buskett Gardens
During this tour you will visit Palazzo Parisio, Clapham Junction, Dingli Cliffs and Buskett Gardens. A Delicious Maltese snack and coffee are also included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dingli Cart Ruts (Clapham Junction) and Caves
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Parisio & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Palazzo Parisio: Located in the heart of picturesque Naxxar, this 18th Century Palace is a place of wonder that begs to be explored. On your visit you will discover the intricate nuances of Malta’s historic nobility and their enchanting way of life. Touring this stately home offers great insight and sparks the imagination – whether you find yourself seeking inspiration from the grand Ballroom, the detailed Family Chapel or the fabulous walled Gardens and Orangery.
Your next stop is Clapham Junction. Clapham Junction is covered with very puzzling and mysterious groove in the rock. They appear to be ancient roadways of some sort. They do not appear to be directly linked to the building of any of Malta's megalithic and they do cross the small island and seem to be found on the higher and rockier surfaces. There can be many of them in the same area, beside each other. Sometimes they are a solitary pair that can go on for miles. One of the mysteries and frustrations of Malta's ancient and magnificent history is that there are no records left of it by those people. No written word or pictorial guide was left by the Temple Builders and Cart Rut users.
Your will then drive to The Buskett Gardens, located in the fertile valley of Wied il-Luq, Siggiewi. The gardens are at their best in Spring but they offer shade from the harsh mid- Summer sun and offer a quiet place for a walk in the Winter months. Verdala Palace, an official residence of the President of Malta, is located on the edge of the Gardens. A coffee break is also included in this tour where you will taste the delicious and traditional “Pastizzi”.
Your final stop is Dingli Cliffs, located less than a kilometer to the south west of the village of Dingli. The cliffs are 220 meters high and are the highest point in Malta! An isolated chapel makes for a charming landmark. Built in the 17th century, the Chapel of St. Mary Magdalene offers some of the most beautiful views you can get from these cliffs. From here you can also see the tiny uninhabited islet of Filfla.
During this excursion you will tour onboard a Vintage Bus, a bus that is now rare to see on the Maltese Islands.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Transport is provided from the following areas at the following time:Cirkewwa at 0830 hrsMellieha at 0840 hrsXemxija at 0850 hrsGolden Bay at 0820 hrsSt. Paul's Bay at 0900 hrsBugibba at 0905 hrsQawra at 0910 hrsSt. Julian's Bay at 0910 hrsSliema at 0855 hrsValletta at 0840 hrsAttard at 0830 hrsDates: Tour is available every Thursday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.