Malta Shore Excursion: Malta in One Day Private Sightseeing Tour
While you’re in port in Malta, explore this beautiful island on a private sightseeing shore excursion. With your own driver to chauffeur you around, you’ll see the best of this fabulous, world-famous travel destination. Discover the capital city, Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site rich with culture and history. You’ll see the Upper Barrakka Gardens and many other attractions while you relax in your comfortable private vehicle. You will also have free time to shop, eat or explore on your own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
- Private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Grandmaster's Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsaxlokk, Marsaxlokk, Island of Malta
Visit the characteristic fishing village of Marsaxlokk – bobbing luzzus in the harbour, lace tablecloths fluttering in the breeze and the daily ritual of mending nets. Here they will have some free time for to take photos and wonder round a small local open air market.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mosta Parish, 15, Church Street, Mosta, Island of Malta MST 2015 Malta
This large and imposing Church was built by voluntary labour and donations, and is said to be the third largest in the world. Higher internally than the Pantheon in Rome and larger in diameter than the Dome of St. Paul’s in London. During the Second World War a large bomb came through the dome while the church was full, but fortunately failed to explode.
Stop At: Grandmaster's Palace, Republic Street, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1191 Malta
Formally the abode of the Grand Master’s this now house’s the offices of the President. Designed by Girolamo Cassar, the building was completed in 1574. The building houses many suits of armour, 16th and 17th century paintings and frescoes.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Upper Barrakka Gardens, Battery Street, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1220 Malta
From these gardens you can enjoy unrivalled views across one of the world's largest and deepest natural harbours, Grand Harbour, and over to the Three Cities.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If arriving by ship, you will need to walk along the quay and through the terminal building. The guide will be waiting for you as you exit the terminal. Note: In the unlikely event that your ship docks in Senglea (across the harbor from Valletta), the ship will provide a complimentary boat transfer across to Valletta. Please take this shuttle and proceed through the terminal building as per the normal instructions to the meeting point. Ports
- Valletta Grand Harbour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Clients will need to wear face masks in transport and museums.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests must::- Have their own face masks & carry sanitiser gel. Wear face masks whilst in transport & visiting museums. Retain the same seat throughout the day. Maintain a distance of 2 meters from any person outside their group. Comply with the specific protocols applicable for any sites.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.