Mallorca Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Trip
Have a fun day swimming and snorkeling off the beautiful coast of Mallorca on this 6.5-hour catamaran cruise! You’ll enjoy views of the breathtaking shoreline of Mallorca, the main island of the Balearic Islands, and you’ll have several swimming and snorkeling opportunities in the Mediterranean Sea. On the north route, you'll cruise along the Bay of Pollensa toward Formentor Beach, where you'll stop for a delicious buffet lunch. On the east route, you will depart from Colonia Sant Jordi and stop at the beautiful beaches of Es Trenc and Es Cargol, where a buffet lunch or dinner will be served.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment (except South area)
- Buffet lunch/dinner (depending on departure time)
- 1 drink during the lunch (only north area)
- Round-trip boat cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
Have a fun experience at sea on a 5-hour trip aboard a Mallorca catamaran cruise! The cruise departs from one of two locations – see Tour Options below for details.
Cruise from the Northern Part of Mallorca
Relax on the drive to the Pollensa Port. Here, board your catamaran, and enjoy views of the Mallorca shoreline and the neighboring island of Menorca as you cruise through the Bay of Pollensa.
Sail past Barcarets, Mal Pas and Las Caletas Beach, and enjoy several swimming and snorkeling opportunities (snorkeling equipment is provided). Relax and sunbathe on the catamaran’s benches or nets while you continue sailing on the Mediterranean Sea toward Formentor Cape, and grab a drink from the boat’s bar (own expense).
In Formentor Beach, stay aboard the catamaran as it drops anchor and enjoy a buffet lunch of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and the famous Spanish sangria (a wine punch). Then return to the Alcudia port.
Cruise from the Eastern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the eastern part of Mallorca, your catamaran cruise will follow a different route. Hop on board the boat in Palmer, in Colonia Sant Jordi, and take in views of the southeast coast of Mallorca as you sail toward Es Trenc Beach. Stop here for approximately 30 minutes to go for a swim or sunbathe on the beach.
Continue to Es Cargol Beach, where you’ll enjoy a longer break. Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water and go back on board to enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and soft drinks. Enjoy the views of the stunning south coast of Mallorca on your way back to Colonia Sant Jordi.
Cruise from the Southern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the southern part, your boat will leave from Palma de Mallorca Port and sail on the south east coast.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup locations within each area.
• North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
• South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
Stop At: Majorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Catamaran Trip in Mallorca coast
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Departure point ofr the option from the South Area
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Port d'Alcudia, Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Departure point for the option from the North area
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :AlcudiaSeaTrips - Transportes Marítimos BRISA, Passeig Marítim, 07410 Puerto Alcudia, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.