Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
Join us on a 2-hour Malibu Stars' Homes Tour where you will see up close the impressive homes of popular stars from TV and Film. Malibu is a stunning beach destination where you'll get an up-close and personal look at over 40 stars homes belonging to some of the biggest names in the business! Cliff side mansions and private bungalows overlooking the Pacific provide insight to the California lifestyle enjoyed by the lucky few who call this their home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- hotel pickup at Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey as an option.
What's excluded :
- food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
The Santa Monica Pier is a large double-jointed pier at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica, California that is over 100 years old. With a breakwater constructed in 1934.
Pass By: Malibu Pier, 23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265-4936
tour bus will bring you to the heart of California’s famous Malibu Beach surf culture, and you’ll have the chance to sink your feet into the beach’s soft sands before continuing your adventure into Malibu Pier and the exclusive neighborhoods that fill the adjacent bluffs and hills.
Pass By: The Getty Villa, 17985 Pacific Coast Hwy Pacific Palisades, Malibu, CA 90265-5708
You’ll also see the splendor of the Getty Villa, a famous local landmark atop the bluffs that houses one of the world’s finest collections of ancient Greek, Roman, and Etruscan artifacts.
Pass By: Tuna Canyon Park, 2806 Tuna Canyon Rd, Topanga, CA 90290-3568
Stunning, 1,255-acre Tuna Canyon Park in the western Santa Monica Mountains above Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu parallels more than two miles of the Pacific Ocean, and provides dramatic, 360-degree views of the San Gabriel mountains to the Santa Monica Bay.
Tuna Canyon Park links over 18,000 acres of contiguous protected open space from Topanga State Park west to Las Flores Canyon. More than half of the property lies within Los Angeles County Significant Ecological Area Number 10. Deep canyons and ridges support a rich mosaic of coastal Southern California plant communities including sycamore riparian woodland, coastal sage scrub and native grasslands. Tuna Creek, one of the most pristine aquatic habitats in the Santa Monica Mountains, courses through the eastern end of the property to the ocean.
Pass By: Pacific Coast Highway, 147161, CA
The legendary Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) was first started in the 1930s, and remains a marvel of human effort that hugs over 900 kilometers (600 miles) of California’s rugged and beautiful coastlines. It is one of the most astoundingly scenic roads in the world, meant to be traversed slowly, while gasping at the mountains, towering trees, expansive beaches and endless sky. It also affords travelers an unparalleled opportunity to dip into all the character California has to offer: pioneer outposts, surfing villages, farm-fresh foods, local wine, roadside kitsch, Hollywood glitz and bohemia.
Departure Point :Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour has the hotel pickup at the areas of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Marina del Rey. If there is no hotel pickup needed, the check in at our Kiosk should be 30 minutes prior.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Starline Tours is taking precautionary measures, and in response to the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.