Maldives Full Fun Adventure Trip
Full Day Adventure Trip includes Sandbank Trip, Guided Snorkeling, Beach Photography, Canoe Ride, Dolphin Cruise, Picnic Lunch & English Speaking Tour Guide. Snorkeling Equipment, Shower Facilities, Tea/Coffee, Changing Room are also provided. Underwater Photography is also available with limited charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shower Facilities
- Changing Room
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch, Juice, Drinking Water, Tea/Coffee
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Maldives Full Fun Trip
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Maldives Full Fun Trip:
Attractions on the Maldives Full Fun Trip:
- Hulhumale - Start from Hulhumale Jetty
- Baros - Sandbank near Baros Maldives Resort
- Unnamed Road - Snorkeling near Kurumba Maldives
- Kaafu Atoll - Dolphin Channel Cruise
- Hulhumale Jetty - End of the Trip
Hulhumale / Baros Island
Operates: Meeting point is Hulhumale Jetty / UI Maldives at 8:45am. We will give briefing & start trip to Sandbank. On the way to Sandbank, we will cross the Dolphin Channel to check our luck. When we reach Sandbank, guests can enjoy beach photography, swimming, canoe ride & beach activities. Then we will have lunch in Sandbank or in the Boat. After Picnic Lunch, we will do snorkeling near the sandbank & teach guests how to use equipment. Depending on guests & water current, we will have another snorkeling trip. Then we will sail to the Dolphin Channel to find Dolphins. Upon guest request, we also visit Local Village during this trip. It's an unforgettable experience. We will be providing Tour Guide, Life Jackets, Snorkeling gears, Towel, Drinking Water, Tea/Coffee etc.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.