Malbork Castle Private Transport, Regular Tour
Discover Malbork Castle, one of the most valuable monuments of Polish architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore the largest Gothic fortress in Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Malbork Castle entrance tickets
- Private Transport
- Regular Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malbork, Malbork, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
Explore Malbork Castle, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on this 6-hour guided tour from Gdansk. Stroll around this UNESCO World Heritage-listed site with the guide, learning about the intriguing history of the place and hearing about the Teutonic Order. Marve at one of the most lauded monuments in Poland.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel/apartment in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, please indicate your meeting point.Pick-up times vary depending on the language of your tour. English tours run at 10:00 AM, German tours run at 9:30 AM and Russian tours run at 10:30 AM.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We organize private tours, so there is limited contact with other people. These are small, private groups, without queues to attractions, and no unknown people during transport. It's a personalized service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.