MALBA Admission Ticket
MALBA is a dynamic and interactive cultural arena where temporary exhibitions of a very diverse nature (for example, joint undertakings with other museums, international collections and similar foundations from around the world) and exhibitions of contemporary Argentinean and Latin American art are presented. In addition, it has a major film program and an archive that grows on a monthly basis through the acquisitions and the restoration of films essential to film history.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires, Avenida Pte Figueroa Alcorta 3415, Buenos Aires C1425CLA Argentina
The mission of MALBA is to collect, conserve, study and create awareness of Latin American art from the early 20th Century to the present. Our principal objectives are to educate the public and to awake their interest in Latin American creators; to contribute to the understanding of Latin America’s cultural production, furthering recognition of the region’s cultural and artistic diversity; to share responsibility with the national and international community in these efforts by promoting artistic exchange between national, regional and international institutions and supporting innovative programs that focus on the visual arts and Latin American culture.
The Museum also organizes temporary exhibitions, a variety of literary activities, such as encounters with writers, courses, seminars, literary talks, book presentations and other events.
Departure Point :MALBA - Museum Entrance
Departure Time :Museum is open :
Thursday through Monday and Holidays: 12-8PM Wednesday till 9PM Tuesday closed
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the day of your visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.