Malaysia Kinabalu Park Private Day Tour
Hot sulphur bath in Poring Hot Spring;
Visit the Desa Cattle Dairy Farm;
Explore the exotic flora and fauna;
Experience one of amazing scenery with Mount Kinabalu;
Feel the ecological rainforest ecology on Hanging Bridge;
Local distinctive lunch and afternoon tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer services
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kinabalu Park
- Entry/Admission - Desa Dairy Farm
- Entry/Admission - Poring Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Transfer Services Hotels in Suburbs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kinabalu Park, Malaysia
Pay a visit to one of the world's most stunning natural environments – Kinabalu Park, home to thousands of bird and animal species. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2000, it was the first park in Malaysia to be awarded the title.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Desa Dairy Farm, 100 km north of Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu 89308 Malaysia
DESA Cattle Farm is located at the foot of Kinabalu Park, behind the town of Kundasang, at an altitude of about 2000 meters. The DESA alpine dairy farm is one of the largest farms in Sabah, with about 199 hectares and 600 black and white dairy cattle. The air here is especially cold and clear, and coming here, because that's where the cattle live, you may have to endure the stench of cow dung, but the scenery is so fascinating that you forget the smell. The most interesting thing is that the cows do not need to be guided. They will automatically wait in line to be milked at the automated milking station. You can watch the milking process or buy fresh milk in the lobby. You can even feed those lovable calves and lambs.Also you can taste fresh and delicious milk, yogurt and ranch ice cream on the spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poring Hot Springs, Poring, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Stop at Poring Hot Spring, named after a species of the giant bamboo that grows in the area. Known for its sulphur hot spring baths, it's a great spot to relax after the long journey.Also you can experience the thrilling Canopy Walkway to admire beautiful landscapes and learn about the diversity of local wildlife
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Sabah city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.