Malaga to Granada trip with Alhambra tickets included
Granada day trip from Malaga, with skip-the-line entrance to the Alhambra Palace and a walking tour of the Albaicín.
Explore with us one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Skip the line thanks to the preferential entrance to the Generalife Gardens of the Alhambra Palace, the Nasrid Palaces and the Alcazaba. Explore its gardens, pavilions and fortresses, which perfectly combine Arabic, Mudejar, Baroque, Neo-Mudejar and neo-classical styles within the same architectural complex.
Get carried away by our expert guide through the Albaicín neighborhood and listen to their unique legends and stories.
Our excursions are done in small groups (maximum 8 people), and are the best way to enjoy Andalusia.
A wise man once said: "There is nothing worse than being blind in Granada."
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Vehicle (A / C, Radio and heating)
- Multilingual expert driver
- Guided 2-hour tour with an expert guide through the neighborhoods of Albaicín
- Entrance to the Alhambra jumping the tail (all palaces)
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Sacromonte
What's excluded :
- Possibility of guided tour in the Alhambra for € 200 (the group of 1 to 8 people)
- Tip the guide / driver (optional)
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Tour Departure Point, where our guide will pick you up in a large and air-conditioned car for transfer to Granada
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The tickets to the Alhambra are included in the price of this wonderful Day Trip. You can get to know the Nasrid Palaces, the Geralife gardens, the Veleta Tower, the Palace of Carlos V. The culture of the Muslims who ruled Granada.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
We will enter the Palace of Carlos V and its history in the whole of the Alhambra
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
We will walk through the Generalife Gardens. and the beauty of its sources
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
We can meet this wonderful neighborhood and its viewpoints.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
We will visit its steep streets and get to know the culture of the Granada cave houses.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Specifying in the hotel reservation where to pick up in Malaga Capital in the province may carry a supplement
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Safe travels certified company. World travel & Tourism council
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.