Malaga Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Malaga Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
No matter what cruise ship you arrive on, this is the perfect way to explore Malaga, a beautiful and historic city in Spain's Andalusia region, with a 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. This sightseeing tour takes passengers to all of the key landmarks, including Castillo de Gibralfaro, Plaza de Toros, Museo Carmen Thyssen, Playa de la Malagueta, Jardin Botanico and much more! From the open-top deck there are stunning 360 degree views of the beaches, gardens, museums and cathedrals. The multilingual audio tour commentary that is provided on-board is highly informative and thought-provoking, giving this experience an extra dimension. This double decker bus tour lets passengers discover Malaga at their own pace, hopping on and off as many times as they want within the given time period. This ticket also includes entry to the Museo Interactivo de la Musica, one of Malaga's most popular attractions!
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Entry to the Museo Interactivo de la Musica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hour 20 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- CAC Malaga
- Plaza de la Marina
- Paseo del Parque
- Centre Pompidou Malaga
- Paseo de la Farola
- Playa de la Malagueta (Málaga)
- Castillo Gibralfaro
- Museo Casa Natal de Picasso
- Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Avenida de Andalucía
Vialia Centro Comercial / Centro de Arte Contemporaneo de Velez Malaga / Plaza y Acera de La Marina / Centre Pompidou Malaga / Playa de La Malagueta
Operates: Departure from stop 1 (Vialia - Renfe) - Monday to Friday departures: 10am - 11.15am - 12.30pm - 1.45pm- 3pm On weekends and holidays: 10am - 11.15am - 12.30pm- 1.45pm- 4pm- 5.15pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important Cruise Passenger Info: Bus Stop 7 - La Farola is the closest bus stop to the port, however you can join the tour at any of the stops along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Red Route operates from 10am - 3pm. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 40-60 minutes.
- Green Route (currently suspended) operates from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday only). Duration - 30 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 80 minutes.
- Green Route is served by a minibus without audio commentary, and operates on a public line.
- Please be aware that Bus Stops 2 and 14 are out of service until further notice.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.