Malaga private tours and excursions from Seville for up to 8 persons
On this full day private tours from Seville to Malaga, you will soon see why Malaga is such a wonderful and beautiful city to visit.
Reaped in history, dating back over 3000 years, the history is stunning, from the Carthaginians, Romans, Moors, Visigoths and finally the Christians. We will walk around the old quarters of Malaga,explaining the history, culture and way of life as well as enjoying the sites such as the Plaza de la Merced, Malaga Cathedral, Alcazaba, Roman theater and all the many small streets with their bars, restaurants and shops.
Malaga, of course, is famous for the birthplace of Pablo Picasso as well as the Hollywood actor, Antonio Banderas.
If you wish a customized tour to include the monuments, museums, wine and tapas tasting, then please let us know as this can be easily organized.
This tour is suitable for all ages and ability.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free time in Malaga
- Pick up from your accommodation in Seville
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Seville
- Private official Malaga guide for 3-hour tour
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Start time can be flexible
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Private tour of Malaga with private English speaking official guide to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place. / / Malaga City is famous for being the capital of the Costa Del Sol. One of the most visited tourist destinations in Europe.
It was once considered the poor relation of Andalusia’s capital, Seville. But now, its successfully competes against not only Seville but Barcelona as well, thanks to its array of museums, especially the Picasso museum.
Its delightful pedestrianized historic center, wonderful authentic restaurants and tapas bars.
Muelle Uno is a recent addition to the port area which makes it one of the most beautiful ports in the world.
The Picasso Museum opening in 2003 triggered a new era to the city's cultural rebirth, and visitors are now coming from all over the world to visit this wonderful city.
Its history, from Moorish and Roman times through to the present day - still retains its authentic Andalusian feel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Seville.Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.