Malaga Private Tour-Cueva del Tesoro
It is a private and safe tour. You will enjoy Malaga in a different, fun and safe way with your partner, family or friends where you yourself drive a Twizy. A 100% vehicle, very easy to drive and very fun.
It is a guided tour, we will go in another Twizy and we will communicate with the audio system and we will tell you curiosities of the city.
If you are looking for a different Tour in Malaga, the Twizys awaits you !!!
Important: Driver over 25 years old, with a valid driver's license, for the co-pilot from 3 years old.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric vehicle rental
- Tickets Cueva del Tesoro
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Tesoro
- Entry/Admission - Mirador del Gibralfaro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
1.Plaza de la Merced: this is one of the main squares in the city center, where events and festivals are generally held. The obelisk in homage to General Torrijos and the birthplace of Picasso, the headquarters of the Fundación Picasso Museo Casa Natal, are located in the square.
Pass By: Parque de Malaga, Paseo del Parque, 29016 Malaga Spain
2. Malaga Park is a park located in the center of the Andalusian city of Malaga, Spain. The design corresponds to a Mediterranean garden with numerous tropical and subtropical species, which make it one of the most important public parks in Europe in terms of exotic flora.
Pass By: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
Our cathedral known as "La Manquita". Located opposite the Plaza del Obispo, the temple is considered one of the most valuable Renaissance jewels in Andalusia.
We will pass with the cars at low speed to enjoy this wonder that we have in our city.
Pass By: Museo de Malaga, Plaza Aduana s/n Plaza de la Aduana, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Malaga museum is a building designed in 1788, intended for its initial use to serve the port traffic.
Now in this museum there are numerous works of art and archeology of the city.
Pass By: Muelle Uno, Port of Malaga, Malaga Spain
Muelle Uno offers one of the best views of the monumental area of Malaga. Located in the Port of Malaga, it is an open shopping center that has numerous bars and restaurants, as well as shops and boutiques to enjoy a day of shopping with views of the sea.
Muelle Uno extends to La Farola de Málaga, a symbol of the city, the work of José María Pery y Guzmán, whose construction was completed in 1817. Another point of interest is the Muelle Uno chapel, a small baroque church from the 19th century. XVIII
In the same Pier One we find The Center Pompidou is a headquarters of the National Center of Art and Culture Georges Pompidou of France located in the space called The Cube.
Stop At: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
The port of Malaga is a Spanish port located in the Bay of Malaga, in the south of the Iberian Peninsula, in the western Mediterranean.
Now is the time to get out of the car, enjoy the city and take some photos of our beautiful city, always accompanied by our guide, who will continue telling things of interest.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Paseo Maritimo Ciudad de Melilla, Malaga Spain
We will cross the Malaga coast until we reach the municipality of Rincón de la Victoria.
Stop At: Cueva del Tesoro, Canto Alto 29730, Rincon de la Victoria Spain
Cueva del Tesoro: A guided tour to discover and enjoy its wonderful underground galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rincon de la Victoria, Rincon de la Victoria, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
After the visit, you will enjoy a local gastronomic experience in a well-known restaurant in the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador del Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n, 29016 Malaga Spain
To finish the Tour, we will go up to the Mirador de Gibralfaro to enjoy the beautiful views that the city has.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
End the Tour at the same starting point on Calle Álamos 34.
Departure Point :Calle Álamos, 34, 29012 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Group 2 y 3 car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Vehicles are disinfected before and after each Tour. We provide masks and hydroalcoholic gel to our travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.