Malaga city game: Magic Portal
Discover the city while playing unique city game. This is so far the most advanced gps game with augmented reality in the world. Take advanage of new technologies and help to save Malaga from angry goblins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Action pack with useful gadgets
What's excluded :
A magic portal has opened and mystical creatures have broken through. Can you close the portal and save the world from chaos?
Step back in time to a world of mystical trolls and mythical beasts, separated from humankind via a series of magic portals, each guarded by a trusted goblin Gatekeeper.
Rumour has it that one of the portals in Birmingham has broken after the Gatekeeper fell into a deep sleep. Mystical creatures have escaped and are roaming the streets, wreaking havoc, and getting up to no good.
According to an ancient legend, the power of three magic crystals is the only thing strong enough to fix a broken portal.
You have 120 minutes to roam the streets of Malaga, find the crystals, close the portal, and save the world from destruction. Humanity is depending on you.
This game is ideal for families with younger children!
Once you arrive for your mission, you will be set up with an iPad and action pack. After the safety briefing, you will be given your assignment, and the clock begins.
Please note that this outdoor game takes you on approximately a 2km walk, so we advise wearing comfortable footwear.
• Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
• Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
• Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
Departure Point :Calle Ángel Ganivet, 1, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.