Makola Market Walking Tour
Get a rare and exclusive access to sections of the market which give you the best the Ghanaian way of life and trading. Learn the history and structure and organisations of our markets.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Makola Market
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makola Market, Kojo Thompson Rd, Accra Ghana
Take a thorough guided tour of Accra's most busiest and vibrant market. Divided into sections, explore the Textile, used clothes, electronic, food, groceries sections among others. Learn the art of selling and the dynamics how locals trade.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Accra Central, Tudu Rd, Accra, Ghana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.