Make your own Mole Poblano
Make and eat your own Mole Poblano !
• Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
• We offer chocolate and cooking workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
• During 3 hours, you will taste the essence of Mexico with its fusion spicy chocolate sauce
* To protect our customers and our employees, the workshop will be limited to 4 pax until the contingency health situation gets back to normal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide within the museum and the market
- Round-trip taxi transfer to the market
- All the dressings and meals ingredients we'll buy on the market
- Apron and hat for the duration of the workshop
- A Meal with Chicken (o vegetables if vegetarian option), rice and Mole sauce, a hand made desert and a hand made drink.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the museum before and after the workshop
- Learn the entire Mole making process starting with a visit to the local market to buy the ingredients. You get to learn and recognize different chilis.
We´ll teach you the origin and history of Mole Poblano.
Make your own Mole with more than 25 ingredients, various nuts, spices and cacao beans...
Prepare and eat a delicious Mole meal with chicken (we have vegetarian options ) and rice.
Make and take a jar of your own Mole.
To protect our customers and our employees, the workshops will be limited to 4 people until the contingency health situation returns to normal
• ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta, Calle Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez 128 Col. Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
• Mole meal with chicken (we have vegetarian options ) and rice.
• Home made chocolate dessert
Departure Point :ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta, Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez 128, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- To protect our customers and our employees, the workshop will be limited to 4 pax until the contengency health situation gets back to normal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.