Make your own amazing chocolate in Notting Hill
This activity is located at the heart of Notting Hill. A beautiful environment to stroll around. Just 10 minutes away from the famous Portobello Road. During the activity you get to see our word-class chocolatiers working behind the counters as the experience is held in an open room. Feel free to ask any questions and get to see how chocolates into production are being made.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Linen Apron
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Creating an amazing chocolate bar from a cocoa bean is a wonderful process. Melt's team of top chefs will guide you through this magical transformation, every step of the way, all in the heart of Notting Hill. Enjoy tasting different chocolate origins and percentages of chocolate and a brief walk through the source of where cocoa comes from. Work alongside the chocolatiers at Melt, teaching and guiding you through the chocolate-making process. Our chocolatiers are described by clients as “ warm, fun and super knowledgable”. “Educational and relaxing - we laughed a lot”. “Absolutely fantastic”. Participants take home, 3 45g bars hand wrapped.
• Three Dark Chocolate Bars
Departure Point :59 Ledbury Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2AA, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.