Makar Sankranti Festival - Private Live Virtual Experience
INDIA is Land of Festivals and Fairs and if you coming to Rajasthan for your Holidays then be ready to see different colours of Festivals and Fairs . This Trip would be giving you experience Makar Sankranti Festival - Private Live Virtual Experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Makar Sankranti Festival - Private Live Virtual Experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Saying Namaste Trips, New Delhi India
Day with Udaipur Family celebrating Kite Festival 14th January 2019
In Evening around Between 4 Pm To 5 Pm you will meet our Trip Representative at your any Suggested Location within Udaipur and reach Udaipur Based Family to be part of the Occasion which names as " MAKAR SANKRANTI " and also a Kite Festival in Udaipur . Meet and greet will happen and Snacks would be served and you can Take participate in cooking as well . and start taking part in Flying Kites with other Family Members at Your Host Home Terrace / Garden area. Later on you can Take a HEENA Mehendi if you like to participate and then Dinner followed with Traditional Medium spice friendly Tasty Food and Get droped at your suggested drop Location in any Udaipur Location around 8 pm to 9 pm. This is Private Trip only you will be at your Host Home no others visitors will join along with you.
This is day People celebrate as Harvest Festival also when you Pickup and drop and during your road journey see markets , beautiful decorations and also see Kites Flying in the sky from all sides of Udaipur as all celebrate with joy and full of enjoyment.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.