Majestic Taj Mahal day tour from Delhi
Explore the marvelous city of Agra in a full day tour of city and get captivated with the unmatched beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. Next proceed to the Agra Fort which is listed as the world heritage by UNESCO. Enjoy the offbeat experience of the street food of the city and enjoy a buffet lunch at a 5 star restaurant.
• Money-back Guarantee.
• 100% Guest Satisfaction Assured.
• Includes All Entrance Tickets.
• Lunch at a 5 star restaurant.
• Rush free and Comfortable Tour Itinerary.
• All tour carried out by Government Approved Guide with In-depth knowledge of
• Traditional Indian Souvenir at Departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking fee
- Entry fee of monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jama Masjid
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
On Arrival in Agra, we proceed to the full day city tour of Agra visiting the Taj Mahal (one of the 7 wonders of the World). It is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658) to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. The tomb is the centerpiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenelated wall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas. In 1983, the Agra fort was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
This relatively simple mosque built almost entirely in red sandstone was built by Jahanara, the daughter of Shah Jahan. Seen in itself, this is still an imposing piece of architecture and one of the largest mosques in the country. This is still used as the main mosque in the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Connaught Circle, Connaught Cir, Shankar Market, New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Akshardham Metro Station, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.