Majestic beast safari, Sri Lanka’s oldest Elephant Park-Udawalawe National Park
The Udawalawe National Park is the only place in the world where an elephant sighting is guaranteed on every game drive. Get close to exotic birds and beasts found in this renowned safari park, including wild elephants and an occasional leopard. You have 3 options to book safaris in the Udawalawe National Park:  morning safari  evening safari  full day safari.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jeep cost
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Arrival and departure transportation
- Any extra beverages or food consumed
- Any tips to the staff
For the morning half-day tour, the starting time will be at 6 a.m. while the afternoon tour begins at 2.30 p.m.After entering the national park with your guide in a jeep, you will be able to spot several species of birds and other animals that have made their homes in this sanctuary.
You will be taken through most of the Udawalawe National Park, covering the wetlands, grasslands, forest patches, etc. We will make longer stops at certain watering holes for unique photography opportunities. Finishing the safari, either round 11 a.m. or around 6 p.m. you will be dropped at the park entrance.
• Udawalawe National Park, Udawalawe National Park
Departure Point :Udawalawe National Park Safari Entrance, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.