Majestic and natural Mountain of Colors of Cusco, Peru
The mountain of the seven colors (VINICUNCA) is one of the most majestic attractions and a magnificent place for you when visiting the capital city of the Incas Cusco-Peru. You can visit a magnificent place Mountain of colors and you cannot miss seeing Nature live; on the way to the place you can also see the apu AUSANGATE, the fifth largest mountain in Peru.
It is said to be a place that shows a new opportunity for everyone who visits it, this belief begins with the saying "if you want to see the rainbow you have to face the storm" which teaches us that there is always a prize for our efforts as well as a new opportunity.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide in tourism
- First aid kits (oxygenous canister)
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the mountain of colors
- Extra expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Nevado Ausangate is a natural attraction that is located in the Ocongate district, within the Quispicanchi province, in the department of Cusco. That snow-capped mountain is part of the Vilcanota Mountain Range and, according to an ancient legend, was the brother of the snow-capped mountain of Salkantay.
Nevado Ausangate, has a height of 6,384 meters above sea level; and it is considered an apu, or protective deity of the towns that surround it; as well as the most representative mountain in the region. Its size is such that it can be appreciated even if one is in the Sacsayhuamán Fortress, not in vain is it considered the fifth highest mountain found in Peru.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco International Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.