Majdanek Concentration Camp & Lublin Full Day Private Tour from Warsaw
Let us take you on a private tour to Majdanek – one of the best preserved Nazi German Concentration Camp from II World War. Learn more about tragic history of Jews and the Holocaust. Next discover located nearby Lublin – city with beautiful and rich history, where Western and Eastern Worlds meet. “Little Cracow”, “Vienna of the North”, “little Jerusalem”, find out yourself which nick name suits the best this pearl of the Eastern Poland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in a milk bar – you will try traditional polish meal (pierogi and compote)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from Warsaw city centre locations
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Majdanek State Museum, Droga Meczennikow Majdanka 67, Lublin 20-325 Poland
Majdanek Nazi German Concentration and Extermination Camp is located just outside of the city. In Nazi plans it was supposed to be bigger than infamous Auschwitz and become slave labour source for creating new empire on the east. Exceedingly strict conditions in prison are symbolized right at the camp's entrance by impressive monument located in a place of the former front gate. A walk among remains of camp barracks with exhibitions inside, well preserved crematory building or gas chamber and gigantic Mausoleum with ashes of Majdanek victims – all of this fills visitors with sorrow and reflection.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lublin Old Town, Lublin Poland
During its golden ages Lublin was a very wealthy city, full with aristocracy impressive palaces, amazing sacral architecture and tenement houses. It was called “Vienna of the North”. Stroll through narrow, cobbled streets of Old Town, picturesquely located on the hill. It allows to almost breath in the history. Majestic buildings from many different ages spread around the area create an unique atmosphere. Without a doubt Lublin is the most beautiful city in east part of Poland and very much worth visiting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.