Maipú Wine-Tasting Tour from Mendoza Including Trapiche Winery
Sip wine and learn about Argentina's winemaking practices on this luxurious, full-day tasting tour in Maipú. Accompanied by an expert guide, visit two top wineries –Trapiche and SinFin – all central to this famous wine-growing region of Mendoza. You’ll delight in the complex aromas and flavors accompanying several tastings, and enjoy a gourmet, 3-course lunch paired with Santa Julia wines in Bodega Zuccardi. Numbers are limited to 18 people on this tour, ensuring you'll spend the day with like-minded wine lovers.
Due to the current situation of COVID19 all programs are subject to modifications. The itinerary will be informed by the time of booking confirmation. The final itinerary will be confirmed 48/24 hours prior to the service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport and bilingual guide
- Visit and wine tasting at Bodega Trapiche
- Visit and wine tasting at SinFin Winery
- Zuelo Olive Tour
- 3- courses lunch at Pan & Oliva from Bodega Santa Julia
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Trapiche
- Entry/Admission - Bodega SinFin
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Santa Julia - Familia Zuccardi
- Entry/Admission - Olivar Zuelo de Familia Zuccardi
What's excluded :
- We don't visit Santa Julia Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Trapiche, Nueva Mayorga s/n Entre calles Roca y Mitre Coquimbito Maipu, Mendoza 5521 Argentina
With a unique oenological and architectural experience, Bodega Trapiche represents in Argentina "the richness of diversity". Throughout its history, it has understood as nobody the strength of viticulture in the country, specializing in obtaining the best in each terroir, creating unique wines.
Surrounded by a unique natural landscape delineated by its vineyards and olive groves, is this winery in Maipú. Not only is it worthy of admiring the natural environment that surrounds it, but also its Renaissance-style construction dating from 1912 and is considered one of the icons of Argentine wine architecture.
An experience where you can explore the vineyards, learn about the museum, its elaboration philosophy and taste unique specimens that make the essence of Trapiche.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodega SinFin, Ruta 50 No 2668 El Pedregal, Maipu 5529 Argentina
Bodega SinFin is a family company, dedicated to vineyards growing since 1975, and currently also dedicated to quality wine production. Convinced that wine extends moves and conquers, its philosophy is to elaborate sensations and to keep them in each bottle to pour out them at the oppropriate moment. The SinFin wines express the value the terroir, man’s work and seek to satisfy their consumers assuring quality.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Santa Julia - Familia Zuccardi, Ruta Prov 33 km 7,5 Fray Luis Beltran, Maipu M5531 Argentina
Pan & Oliva is the gastronomic space of Zuelo, where you can find tapas, pasta, salads and homemade dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients from their own organic garden.
A restaurant that has an essence that is summed up in 3 concepts: restaurant - warehouse - educational site, because with the same passion they produce their wines, Zuccardi family produces excellent varietal of olive oils.
A 3-step menu specially designed for this tour, will be the finishing touch of the day.
We don't visit the winery
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Olivar Zuelo de Familia Zuccardi, Km 7,5, RP33, M5531 Maipú, Mendoza, Argentina
The quality of Zuelo’s oils start in the care of the olives, of its 260 hectares of own farms, guaranteeing the choice of the best areas, varieties and specific moments for the harvest. In the Zuccardi Family oil mill, they produce extra virgin olive oil, with the highest quality sensors.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
- A maximum of 18 people per tour
- Note: itinerary is subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.