Mai Chau Full Day Tour from Hanoi
Set in an idyllic valley, hemmed in by hills, the Mai Chau area is a world away from Hanoi's hustle. The small town of Mai Chau itself is unappealing, but just outside the patchwork of rice fields rolls out, speckled by tiny Thai villages where visitors doss down for the night in traditional stilt houses and wake up to a rural soundtrack defined by gurgling irrigation streams and birdsong.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Mineral water & towels disposal in the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Drinks & tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other fees that not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mai Chau Lodge, Chiềng Châu, Mai Châu District, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Mai Chau, located in Hoa Binh province, is far approximately 135km (about 83 miles) from Hanoi and 60km (37 miles) from Hoa Binh. Natural beauty is the important resources to develop tourism here. The valley is home to many ethnic minority groups, such as white Thai, Mong...
Meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi and head west towards Hoa Binh City where we stop for refreshments. Then, we take 2 hours to continue to Mai Chau valley, you can enjoy the spectacular scenery on the way. Upon arrival Mai Chau, you have local delicious lunch, and then drive to the White Thai village.
Afternoon we take time to walk surrounding village to enjoy the peaceful atmostphere and sincere smiles of locals. Evening, you will stay at local White Thai family and witness family culture of ethnic group of Vietnam.
Come back Hanoi in the late afternoon. Tour ends around 18:00
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.