Mai Chau 1 day trip
You are on a limited time but still want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi! We have created the perfect 1 Day trip to Mai Chau visiting the local Muong Ethnic market. Cycling through rice fields and villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about the daily life of the local people in Mai Chau.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mai Chau, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh Province
07:30 – 7:45 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Mai Chau by Limousine bus.
09:00 = Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 = Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 = Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 - 15:30 = Cycling to visit the traditional villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and rice paddies to learn about their daily life and culture and the traditional way of weaving. Stop by a local stilt house for a tea break and free time to walk around the village.
15:30 = Board the van to go back to Hanoi.
19:00 = Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel. Tour ends.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :76 P. Ngô Quyền, Hàng Bài, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.