Mahahual Mayan Paradise Full Day Tour from Cancun
Mahahual is the last hidden paradise of the Mexican Caribbean, named after all its visitors who find in this place tranquility, culture and adventure.
Around it has been built the necessary infrastructure to be the strategic center of a tour of the coast where sun, the beach and the best adventures are the order of the day.
Mahahual is a jewel of nature that shines through its pristine beaches and jungle. But its wealth goes beyond the fishing village as it is surrounded by great natural treasures
Chacchoben is a historically rich place with a wonderful touch. Trees, birds, monkeys and more are as interesting as ruins. The landscape changes in this region and offers visitors a great lesson in indigenous vegetation that has impacted and been part of Mayan life. Chacchoben demonstrates that the life of the Maya is delicately intertwined with their surroundings.
Explore this 2 beautiful places of Costa Maya on this amazing snorkel and sightseeing experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Box Lunch: Sandwich, juice, fruit and a cookie.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Chacchoben archaeological zone admission and guide
- One hour boat ride with Snorkel activity
- Beach Club in Mahahual
- Lunch - One regional Dish to choose from
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mahahual, Mahahual, Costa Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
This adventure will start from your hotel door, get on the transport and we will start the way to Mahahual's Mayan Port; along the way to reach the destination we will give you a box lunch so you can taste during the trip. When we reach our first destination, we will board a boat and head to the marine adventure along the Mayan coast, we will arrive at a reef where you can perform the snorkeling activity where you can observe the marine life that abounds in its natural habitat and you will find yourself surrounded by colorful fish and many turtles.
After 1 hour and a half of fun by the sea, we will return to land and head to our beach club where you can taste a delicious meal from the main menu. When you finish satisfying your taste with our food you can dance, swim to the coast, take a nap in the beds, kayak, have fun with the sand and take thousands of photos as the landscape is remembering forever.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben, Chacchoben Mexico
We will go up to the transport and take you to admire one of the best secrets that exist on the Mayan coast, Chacchoben and its Mayan ruins. When visiting the archaeological site you can enjoy the surrounding landscape, with the presence of toucans and songbirds, zapotes and fig trees, white cedars and mahogany trees, a beautiful combination that results in a unique landscape.
If you are a nature lover and you are excited to know the Mayan history this tour will enchant you. The day will end and we will return you to your hotel full of memories and many photographs to share.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.