Magical Sunset Cruise
Imagine yourself lying in the comfortable netting, or kicking back in the shade of our bar sipping a cocktail while enjoying the magnificent panorama of the Pacific Ocean and rugged coastline...
Be entertained and learn about the local surroundings by our bilingual captain & crew while gliding effortlessly into that perfect sunset.**
Romance, friendship & fiesta are perfectly blended! Remember to keep your eyes open for the green flash as the sun sets!
There is plenty of room on our 75 foot catamaran, and for everyone's safety, we are sailing at 35% capacity: LOTS of healthy space for all!
***Why not charter the boat for a PRIVATE sail? Weddings, groups etc.! You can also book our famous Sail, Snorkel & Spinnaker Flying Adventure- AND we offer (seasonal) Whale Watching Cruise!!
**This 2 ½ hour cruise gets back to land in time to enjoy the town. Open bar, a light dinner (and transportation from Ixtapa hotel zone) are included. Departure times are seasonal to accommodate sunset time.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Purified water as well as open bar of national drinks served in eco-friendly cups and ice-cold bottled beer.
- Dinner - Lite dinner served on eco-friendly plates.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zihuatanejo Bay, Zihuatanejo, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
We will set sail from Puerto Mio, with a slow sail around Zihuatanejo Bay for those award-winning photos of our glorious bay!
Pass By: Ixtapa, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
Sail from Zihuatanejo Bay towards Ixtapa, where you will have the best view of the incredible natural beauty of the shoreline between Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa; then sail along the hotel zone of Ixtapa for a completely different view, before sailing further out to watch the sun set!
Departure Point :Luxury Villas Zihuatanejo, Paseo del Morro 5, Cerro del Almacen, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.