Magical Retiro Park Segway Tour in Madrid
Enjoy a new way to discover the Retiro Park with a revolutionary Segway!
Any visit to Madrid happens to go to the Retiro Park, They are 118 Hectares of Serenity and Majestic Beauty in the city. At any time of the year it is worth visiting. Feel the Silence of its gardens, Drive on segway to its impetuous monuments, The Crystal Palace, The Main lake and The Mysterious Fallen Angel ... Discover its secrets and admire this beautiful park in its entirety.
Touring the Retiro Park on Segway is the most, are you going to miss it?
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid Segway, Escalinata Street, 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Everyone who goes to Madrid can not miss visiting one of the most beautiful urban parks in Europe. El Retiro is the natural lung of the capital of Spain, a large area destined until 100 years ago for the rest of the Royal Family. Plagued by unique buildings, statues and beautiful gardens, it has 19,000 trees of 167 different species. Inside there are unique works such as the Monument to Alfonso XII, the Crystal Palace, the Big Pond, the Parterre, the Puerta de Felipe IV, the Royal Astronomical Observatory, and even a Romanesque hermitage. El Retiro is also always a reference for legends and stories related to some of its monuments and sources. A park in which treasures have been found, and that has a secret guardian, a goblin that according to legend and did mischief in the time of Philip V. If you want to enjoy a unique park in the world, you can not miss this tour .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 9, 28009 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.