Magical Nights in Kukulkan - Lights & Sound Show
In this incredible tour you will be guide to the Cenote Hubiku, the museum of tequila, a Mayan Village, the beautiful town of Valladolid and the amazing pyramid of Chichen Itza where you will enjoy the sound and lights of the performance "Nights of Kukulkan" . Also, you can taste the gastronomy from Mexico in the Buffet.
Enjoy the incredible and magic light and sound show. When the sun goes down, the god Kukulkan returns to the sacred land, at night the city of Chichen Itza is filled with light to show you on a journey and take you through the history, legend, tradition and legacy of the Mayan culture.
Enjoy this tour visiting differrent places and learning more about the mayan culture. The first place is Valladolid, there you can walk around this almost magical city and buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a Mayan Village to learn about the culture
- Visit to Cenote Hubiku
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Visit to the Tequila Museum
- Entrance to the Night of Light and Sound of Chichen Itza
- Transportation in van with air conditioning- T.V
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
In this magical town you will have the opportunity to walk its streets and know its famous church located in the center of this beautiful magical town
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Enjoy the tranquility and crystal clear waters of a sacred mayan cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
When the sun goes down, the god Kukulkan returns to the sacred land, at night the city of Chichen Itza is filled with light to show you on a journey and take you through the history, legend, tradition and legacy of the Mayan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
In this place you will know more about artisanal tequila and you can taste several styles of flavored tequila
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget to bring towels and extra clothes for you to change.
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.