Magical Li River Day Cruise from Guilin Group Tour
This is the perfect tour with plenty of beautiful photo opportunities for the majority of the day. Enjoy an upstream cruise on the Li River and experience the indescribable beauty and scenery surrounding you with the Karst mountains lining the river. This tour is an incredible river cruise along this iconic river in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared vehicle for coach tour
- English-speaking coordinator
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Entry/Admission - Li River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
Our English-speaking coordinator will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Guilin city centre between 7:00 am to 8:30 am depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up. The exact time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts, normally after 6:00 pm, by a phone call to your hotel.
The Li River twists and turns between lush, green rock formations known in geographic terms as karsts. The mountainous terrain is covered with lush bamboo and luxuriant forests, and the river itself is a highway of small boats from the villages that dot the shores.
You'll be cruising upriver for the next four hours, sitting in cushioned comfort in the main cabin or enjoying the open-air viewing platform. This is a photographer's dream, and you'll want to capture the dramatic landscapes that Chinese artists have been painting for centuries. A traditional Chinese cuisine lunch will be served onboard, with local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yangshuo County, Yangshuo County, Guangxi
Your destination is the village of Yangshuo, where you'll disembark. After you stretch your legs and see the sights, it's a bus trip back to Guilin to see the farms and countryside away from the river. Then transfer back to your hotel in Guilin city centre
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a 3 Star Cruise
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a bus tour. The hotel pickup time will be advised by your guide a day before the tour starts (normally after 6pm) by a phone call. If you don't receive a call about hotel pickup before 10pm the day before the tour, please call the emergency number to confirm the pickup time
- Please note that the guide of this tour is mostly a coordinator that will help customers during the tour. He will provide basic tourist information about the sites on the bus in English and Chinese, but the customers will visit the attractions on their own following his instructions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.