Magical CHRiSTMAS MARKETS: Nuremberg & Regensburg EXCLUSiVE TOUR from Munich
*****2021 NUREMBERG & REGENSBURG CHRISTMAS MARKETS: FROM 26 NOVEMBER*****
"You Lords and Women, who were once children, today you are young again" says the 'Christkind' at the opening of one of the oldest and most famous Christmas markets in the world. And it's right, because with a little childlike joy you can enjoy the Christmas season twice as well!
On this unique and atmospheric private trip to the most beautiful Christmas markets in Nuremberg and Regensburg, the pre-Christmas atmosphere is guaranteed to come up; at the side of your personal, professional, friendly and Christmas-loving guide you will learn not only interesting facts about the history of the individual markets, but also about the "normal" sights of the two historic cities visited..
Two different tour lengths and the ride in our new and comfortable VW-Minivan leave nothing to be desired!
per adult from
510 to 630 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professionally conducted private full-day excursion (only your group participates)
- Drive in a new, comfortable and winterproof VW-Minivan (a/c), Wi-Fi on board
- Licensed, friendly and experienced Guide
- Duration: 8.5 or 10.5 hrs
- City Tour Nuremberg and Regensburg
- Mineral water
- No hidden costs!
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Allianz Arena, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Bavaria Germany
We carefully curate our selection of Christmas markets for each tour to give you the ultimate tour experience. At the same time, this is YOUR exclusive tour, so we welcome your suggestions and do our best to accommodate your wishes. Whether you prefer to stay longer at one stop or add a whole new one, let us know and we’ll adapt your bespoke tour accordingly.
... but now: Sit back and relax, rest assured that you are in good hands with your friendly & professional tour guide, who will take you on eventful, informative yet relaxing excursions in our new VW Comfort Van
... after passing the most modern football stadium in Europe, the Allianz Arena, we take the Autobahn (motorway) A9 heading North ...
Stop At: Regensburg, Regensburg, Upper Palatinate, Bavaria
Regensburg awaits us with 4 Christmas market highlights: 1) The market on Neupfarrplatz, located in the immediate vicinity of the Regensburg Cathedral. Already mentioned in 1791, it was named one of the 10 most beautiful Christmas markets in Germany (open daily from 10 a.m.) ***** 2) At the Lucrezia market near the historic 'Reichssaal' you can find a rich art-commercial offer of a high level, (open from 30.11.) ***** 3) Absolute highlight is the "Romantic Christmas Market" at the 'Palace of Thurn & Taxis' - a lovingly designed Christmas village in the picturesque castle setting with traditional crafts (open Fri - Sun from 12 o'clock / Mon - Thu from 3 pm, an entrance fee must be paid: Mon € 5.00 / Tue - Fri € 8.00 / Sat - Sun € 10.00) ***** 4) After a walk over the historic bridge 'Steinerne Brücke' you reach the cosy Advent market in the Katharinenspital (open from 28.11. , daily from 11 a.m. or 4 p.m.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nuremberg Christmas Market, Hauptmarkt, Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
The Nuremberg main Christmas Market, the so called 'Christkindlesmarkt', is one of the oldest and most famous Christmas markets in the world. In the 180 wooden stalls decorated in the Franconian red-and-white fabric you will find traditional, often hand-crafted Christmas decorations and specialties such as the original Nuremberg roast sausages as well as gingerbread and speculatius (open from 26.11., daily from 10:00 a.m. Ceremonial opening with the 'Christkind'-prologue on 25.11., 17:30)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nuremberg, Nuremberg, Middle Franconia, Franconia, Bavaria
During a leisurely stroll through the historic old town, your guide will show you not only the numerous sights of Nuremberg, but also these Christmas markets (all open from 27.11., 10 a.m.): 1) The "Market of Nuremberg's Partner Cities" (e.g. Atlanta/USA or Shenzen/China) offers a quasi-Christmas trip around the world. ***** 2) "Original Regional": Here you can enjoy a wide range of regional products of the highest quality - whether tasty mulled wine, delicious honey, homemade liqueurs, sausage specialities and much, much more! ***** 3) The largest 'Feuerzangenbowle' (fire tong bowl) in the world at the Pegnitz river near the main square (from 29.11.) ***** 4) The Christmas town for children: Here, small visitors can bake cookies, paint glasses, write a Christmas wish list to the Christkind, or ride on the nostalgic fairground carousel and Ferris wheel)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Justice, Nuremberg, Fürther Str. 110, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
Between 20 November 1945 and 14 April 1949, the Nuremberg Trials were held in the Nuremberg Palace of Justice against leading representatives of the National Socialist regime. The "Memorium Nürnberger Trials" informs about the trial at the historical location and is open daily (except Tuesdays) from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Entrance fee adults: € 6.00 / (reduction for persons aged 4 to 18 and for students)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reichsparteigelande (Nazi Party Rally Grounds), Bayernstr. 110, 90478 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
If between the Christmas market visits you want to see the megalomaniacal buildings or projects from the Nazi era, we can make a detour to the former Reichsparteitag site with the still well-preserved 'Zeppelin grandstand'. In the huge torso of the Congress Hall there is a remarkable documentation center (open daily from 10 a.m., admission € 6.00, reduced € 1.50)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ingolstadt, Ingolstadt, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
(optional): Like Regensburg, Ingolstadt is located on the Danube river. Here is not only the production site of Audi cars; in the historic old town, we can visit the Ingolstadt Christmas Market from 29 November every day from 10 a.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up at any hotel/address in Munich at 8:30 or 9:30 AM, or any other pick-up time according to your wishes - then we ask for a short note..Pick-up (and/or return) is also possible outside Munich (e.g. MUC airport) on customer request; additional costs may apply. We will be happy to inform you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The 2021 NUREMBERG Christmas markets will be open from 26 November 2021!
- Image Credit: Fotos #Titel, #1 - #16, #25 © Tourismus Nürnberg, Picture authors in detail: #TITEL-Foto © Uwe Niklas / Foto#1 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#2 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#3 © Stadt Nürnberg_Berlind Bernemann / Foto#4 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#5 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#6 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#7 © Florian Trykowski / Foto#8 © Steffen Oliver Riese / Foto#9 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#10 © Steffen Oliver Riese / Foto#11 © Christine Dierenbach / Foto#12 © Florian Trykowski / Foto#13 © Uwe Niklas / Foto#14 © Florian Trykowski / Foto#15 © Steffen Oliver Riese / Foto#16 and #25 © Uwe Niklas // Image credit Fotos #18 - #24 © Regensburg Tourismus GmbH, Picture authors in detail: Foto#18 © Regensburg Tourismus GmbH / Foto#19 © Altrofoto / Foto#20 © Agentur Fouad Vollmer / Foto#21 © Regensburg Tourismus GmbH / Foto#22 © Altrofoto / Foto#23 © Altrofoto / Foto#24 © Stadtmaus
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) As your (Driver-) Guide I can provide an up-to-date health-certificate. 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - even in turbulent times - we take the situation seriously and take prudent measures to keep you safe! Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We wish our valued customers a HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year 2021 ... WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE: Trust our comprehensive COVID-19 measures on this and our 30 other EXCLUSiVE tours and travel SAFE & COMFORTABLE... - More about COVID-19 under "Additional Info".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.