Magic towns, Valladolid & Izamal
Valladolid and Izamal named magical towns in Yucatan, for its tranquility, beauty, customs, gastronomy, charm, are wonderful.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Transportation with A/C
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is a colonial city with districts of great dignity and beauty, a harmonious
composition of civil and religious architecture, highlighting its convent fortified by san
Bernardino de siena of the 16th century, and the cathedral of San Gervasio, a composition of
baroque of the 18th century.
Through the streets, parks and facades you will learn about the recent history of the mayas
and the modern society of Yucatan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Izamal, Izamal, Yucatan Peninsula
Izamal, located 72km in the east of the city of Mérida, is called the “city of the three cultures”
because it is the home of three historic periods: its archeological pyramids are foundation of
its mayan heritage, the convent which is an indelible mark of spanish influence, and its
inhabitants, people proud of their culture, kind and gentle.
Founded in the mid-16th century on the remains of an ancient mayan city izamal received a visit of h.h. juan pablo ii in 1992, who celebrated a memorable mass in the large atrium that precedes the temple of the immaculate conception and the former convent of San Antonio de Padua. Three large ramps facing north, south and west, provide access to this monumental atrium, considered the largest in latin america (almost 8,000 square meters’ surface).
walking quietly along the beautiful and picturesque streets, enjoying its gastronomy, handicrafts, and its people, will be unique experiences that will help you understand the past and present of the mayan world and Yucatán.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be any hotel in Mérida, Yucatán.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.