Magic Town Batopilas
We are the only company that has the trek to the Tarahumara settlement. We know and above all enjoy an incredible experience, with guides always willing to help you and with no time limit at the points to see.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Lodging at Hotel Real de Minas
What's excluded :
Day 1: Heading to Batopilas and its viewpoints
Stop At: Batopilas, Batopilas, Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico
We will make the incredible tour to the magical town Batopilas, passing by Kírare viewpoint. Arriving in Batopilas we will visit what is San Miguel farm, Satevo Mission, aqueduct, Guadalupe mine and tour of the town.
Duration: 7 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Stay at Real de Minas hotel in Batopilas.
Day 2: Trek through Tarahumara settlement "Wimaibo"
Stop At: Batopilas Canyon, Mexico
This incredible experience is one of our favorites, it is a 5-hour hike through the Batopilas canyon to reach a Tarahumara settlement and see your routine life in nature. Along the way we see canyons, rivers and small waterfalls to reach a paradise of fruit trees such as bananas, peaches, mangoes, avocados, etc. We will see the contrast of ecosystems with Copper Canyon above us.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: We will have a box lunch to eat during the tour, it is about burritos, soft drinks and waters.
• Breakfast: Breakfast at the house of Doña Delia, a traditional cuisine with a home seasoning.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hotel La Estación, int 7, Enrique Creel S/N, Centro, 33200 Creel, Chih., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.