Magic Christmas Tour in Helsinki
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic Helsinki . Helsinki was the World Design Capital for 2012, the venue for the 1952 Summer Olympics, and the host of the 52nd Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christm as period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Helsinki. You will visit the old-fashioned Christmas Market in the city. What makes it so popular? What local products is must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic Helsinki.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
The most beautifull places in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Return Detail :Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.