Magic Christmas Tour in Geneve
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic Geneve. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Geneve. You will visit the old-fashioned Christmas Market in Rue de Mont Blanc. What makes it so popular? What local products is must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Geneve.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Notre Dame Basilica, rue Argand 3, Geneva 1201 Switzerland
The guide will present the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Basilica Notre-Dame, Place de Cornavin, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.