MAGIC CARPETS: The Best Carpet Shopping Spots in Marrakech
Supporting locally made products and authenticity is our first priority. Shopping when travelling can be a bit of a challenge, especially when travellers are not familiar with local markets. Let us take you to the very best, authentic local carpet markets in the souks. Each carpet is a unique piece of art, telling stories from Berber mythology and traditional Moroccan storytelling. The carpets you’ll have a chance to see and choose from are woven by local women and men from all over Morocco. Meet dedicated local craftsmen who will help you choose the most unique piece and get to know the story of each beautiful carpet. Profit from this tour goes to support local women and men waving stories each day.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Meet our local guide in the morning for a walk around the very best, authentic, local carpet markets. Far from the busy commercial streets, you’ll meet the real local craftsmen and get to know the story behind each and every piece of the magnificent carpets. Our team of dedicated, local craftsmen will help you choose the carpet and tell you the unique story behind it. After discovering the beautiful woven stories we’ll have a glass of traditional tea in one of the local cafes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.