Magaliesberg Canopy Tours
See South Africa from a top of one of the most amazing tree lines as you zip line from one side of the mountain to the other.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This unique eco-adventure takes you on a 2,5 hour sliding tour down the spectacular Kloof, set in the ancient Magaliesberg Mountains. Platforms were built against the cliffs and rocks, sliding along to admire the expansive views and surrounding ecology.
• Magaliesberg Canopy Tour, Rustenburg 0300 South Africa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all local hotels in Johannesburg and Pretoria Airports
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.